NFT earning potential
The following is what a Crypt2 NFT team or player asset can earn you for participation in competitions, games and matches.
• Share the competition pool prize, which is split 80% to the club, while the remaining 20% goes to the players.
• Share of a designated match fee compensation of $5000 in crypto that is given to each club when competing in a match against another club.
• 60% share of sponsorship deals, which comprises team kits brand placements, payable in crypto each ﬁnancial quarter.
• 40% of merchandise sales via retail outlets, payable in crypto each ﬁnancial quarter.
• Trade team ownership NFTs on OpenSea.
• 30% of transfer fees go to the club when a player is so
• $500 is awarded for each goal scored by your owned Crypt2 NFT player.
• 10% of divided total income referred back to team players from kit sponsorship deals
• 10% of divided total income referred back to team players from merchandise sales.
• Trade NFT Players on OpenSea.
BTC/ETH payouts for rewards won from game participation activities are paid into your Zloadr wallet on the 28th of each month.